Welcome to Deer Run Rehabilitation!
"Where your family becomes ours."
Deer Run Rehabilitation is a safe, modern Adult Foster Care home specializing in the care of people with traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries.
Deer Run provides:
- 24 hour care
- A modern in-house therapy room to accommodate Rehabilitation Therapy
- A registered nurse on site weekdays and on-call 24-7
- Medication Management
- A full-time housekeeper
- Nutritious home cooked meals, including special diets
- Transportation to physician appointments and community outings
- Activities and events for residents and their families
We understand that the decision to place a loved one into an adult foster care facility is difficult. We want you to be comforted knowing that your loved one will receive excellent care in a home-like atmosphere where family and friends are welcome.